This may be a simple dish, but a lot of people love lobster soups. This is an easy recipe on how to cook lobster to step up your meal.
- 3 fresh tails of lobster
- Salt and pepper
- 1¼ cups of fish stock
- 4 pieces of ripe tomatoes
- 3 oz of potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 tbsp of butter
- 2 tsp of parsley, mace, and thyme
- 2/3 cup of hot cream
- Cook the diced potatoes on butter until they turn to light brown. Add the parsley, mace, thyme, fish stock, as well as salt and pepper. Let it boil, then simmer it on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Place the lobster tails in the boil for about 3 minutes. Remove them and transfer to a chopping board. This will allow you to remove the shells.
- After that, dice the tails of the lobster. Place them back to the boiling water and cook for another 20 minutes. Add the tomatoes. Simmer for further 20 minutes.
- Remove your parsley and stir it in your hot cream before the soup gets served. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and ground mace. Serve it on a bowl.