This is an exquisite dish that is easy and has a wonderful flavor. You may not get enough once you get a taste on this recipe.
- 1 and ½ lb of little neck clams that are already scrubbed
- 8 tbsp of butter (do not choose the salted ones)
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup of heavy cream
- ¼ cup of white wine
- Ground black pepper
- Prepare a medium-heat flame on your griller.
- To make the sauce, heat 3 tbsp of butter on a saucepan in low heat until it gets foamy.
- Add garlic and stir it until it becomes fragrant for around 30 seconds. Add the heavy cream and white wine.
- Regulate the heat from low to medium-high. Simmer to be reduced into half for around 8 minutes.
- Place the rest of 5 tbsp of butter piece by piece while whisking consistently until your sauce becomes shiny and emulsified enough to coat the back of your spoon. Remove the saucepan to a surface. Season the sauce with salt and black pepper, and set it aside until it is ready
- Place your clams on the grill until they open. Do not turn them but carefully transfer the cooked clams using tongs to a platter.