This is basically a non-fat main course that can be easily done for your family to enjoy.
- 6 oz of cod fillet, already skinned and sliced to 2 pieces
- ½ cup of white wine
- 2 cups of fish stock
- 12 clams
- 2 celery stalks, already peeled and cut into thin slices
- 5 asparagus stalks, already snapped off at the tough end, peeled, and sliced
- 12 small mussels
- 8 medium-sized shrimps, already skinned and sliced to 2 pieces
- Olive oil
- Put a pot of water for boiling. Pour the stock and wine. Let it boil for two minutes.
- Put the clams until they are cooked enough to be opened for about a minute.
- Put the stems of asparagus and celery. Boil for another two minutes.
- Cook the mussels the same way you did with the clams. Place the shrimp and let it boil for 3 minutes.
- Put the tips of asparagus then put the cod at the top until the meat of the fish turns white. You may add salt to taste, but the seafood has natural saltiness to season the soup.
- Serve on a large bowl.